2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Indoor Info

I have room for 2-3 more girls in the Wednesday night league. If you are interested and haven't signed up yet let me know. I will give the spots to the first 3 girls I hear from either here or on my email at RVHSgirlssoccer@yahoo.com.

I have texted everyone that is signed up for the indoor league with your information for the game this week. If you did not receive a message from me that means I have your text number written down wrong. Please email me at rvhsgirlssoccer@yahoo.com to let me know.

The schedule for the week is:
Green Machine - Tuesday night at 4:50
Mellow Yellow - Tuesday night at 5:40
Blue Crew - Wednesday night at 5:40
Purple Pirates - Wednesday night at 4:50

For this week please arrive 20 - 25 minutes early so I can hand out shirts. Wear black shorts and black socks if you have them.

All games are played at Foothills Sports Arena off of 285 and Kipling.

No comments:

Post a Comment