2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Monday, December 30, 2013

Indoor Schedules and Pre-Season Info

 Indoor Schedules are out!  You can find the link at http://www.teamsideline.com/ifoothills. On the left side we are listed under WINTER '14, and then under Tuesday/Wednesday HS Varsity and SubVarsity. First games are next week.

Tuesday 1/7:
Happy Hippos @ 5:05
Groovy Gorillas @ 5:55

Wednesday 1/8:
Lucky Lions @ 5:55                  
Kicking Kangaroos @ 6:45

I would appreciate if everyone would take a look at the schedule now and notify me of conflicts you may have so I can make sure we have enough players at each game.  With 60 girls involved, it is hard for me to remember if the girls tell me at conditioning the day before.  I appreciate the advance notice.

For the first week please show up 25 minutes early so I can get your shirts to you.  Wear black shorts and black socks and everyone needs to bring a white shirt each week in case we need to change.

I do still have spots open if you know someone who is interested in playing.  Email me ASAP @ rvhsgirlssoccer@yahoo.com.

Conditioning will begin the following week after school.  We will meet at 3:15 up in the Social Studies hallway on Monday, January 13.  We will condition on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from that point on until tryouts start at the end of February.  Please make sure you have your own water each day so we can prevent the spread of illness.  With 70 kids in the hallway it spreads fast!

If you have any further questions, please let me know through email.  Keep your eyes posted to this blog or our Face Book page for updates as we get going with our season.      

Thanks everyone!  I'm looking forward to another great season!    

No comments:

Post a Comment