2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1 - A Success!

Congratulations to all of you who joined us and completed your first day of conditioning!  You all did a great job and I promise you it will get easier if you keep coming on a regular basis.  You never know what you are in for until you show up, but I know in the end it will pay off.  For those of you who didn't join us today, it's not too late!  Show up Wed. at 3:15.  We are now meeting in the W hall upstairs at RV. 

Good luck to both teams at indoor this week!

Keep practicing those handstands!  I know it sounds crazy for soccer girls to be doing them, but trust me - they work every muscle in your body!

Please email me with any questions or concerns @ rvhsgirlssoccer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment