2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Indoor Soccer Starts Next Week

First Indoor games are this upcoming week...Unicorns play Tuesday at 5:05 against A-West!!!! Mustangs play Wednesday at 5:40 and Ponies play Wednesday at 4:50. Everyone needs to wear black shorts and black socks for the first game. Bring a white and dark shirt with you just in case we need it. I should have game jerseys at the first game. Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of your game. If you have questions please email me or comment here. I will be sending out a text tomorrow. I am missing numbers for the following people. If you could please email me that would be great. Gianna DiGregorio, Julie Talorico, Hannah Lemmons, Callie Stroud, Adalyn Schumer, Lexi Mazzocchi, Sarah Fuhr, Jordan Foster, Geona Childress and Amanda Shrewsburry. Please email me asap with a cell phone number for updates. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment