2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Old Soccer/Basketballs needed

Ok...anyone planning on joining us for soccer conditioning in January...I am in need of 1 OLD soccer ball from each of you...We will be turning them into medicine balls...I need them to me by the middle of December. That will give me enough time to turn them into medicine balls... You can drop them off at my house at 6308 Violet Ct. Arvada, 80403...Basically 64th and Easley. If you have more than 1 you can donate I would appreciate it. Please mark it with your name so I know who has brought them. You can just leave them on my porch - no need for me to be here when you drop them. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment