2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up
2014 Varsity - 2014 5A State Runners Up

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Conditioning Wednesday and Wednesday Home Training

Great game tonight Blue Team!  You guys played hard and a tie against that team is awesome!

We will not meet at school for conditioning Wednesday.  Instead I would like you to do 10 air squats, 10 REAL pushups, 10 FULL situps - 10 Rounds.  Please post here or on the Facebook page that you did this and what your time was.  PLEASE be honest with your times.  Faster times don't impress me - I'm impressed if you do your best.  If your time is really fast, I will have you demonstrate it in front of the group on Thursday.

Get up, do this workout early and then ENJOY day #2 of no school!  See you Thursday...

13 comments:

  1. 14:34 and feelin good!
    -Emily Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15:23 Not a bad workout when it takes less then a half an hour!! haha:) see you guys tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13:45 Ya i agree! It was a less than fifteen minute workout, but it was still difficult and i am tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14:27 the workouts in my mind seem to be getting easier to do, but they are still difficult

    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i havent showered in a while and i already smelled bad... now i smell worse!! good workout :) hope everyone had a great snowday

    ReplyDelete
  6. 14:18, and I enjoyed every second of it
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. the workout was great but my stop watch said 6 minutes and i know thats not true so i better get a new stopwatch for the next workout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just finished the workout!! tough, but great! thank you coach for putting these up!
    .. Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  9. 14:47 Wow... a good workout!!! Thanks Coach and see you Thursday.
    >>>> Emily S. <<<<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi coach- I won't be at conditioning today because I have a Dr. appointment... but I promise to workout when I get home! Thanks!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. 14:22- whoo my buns are burnin!!

    ReplyDelete